At Studio 1 we can trade in or sell by consignment your guitar. We will work with any quality guitar in good condition.
We have all developed a hybrid model for those who wish to maximise the value of their trade-in. We will provide a trade-in value for your guitar against any of our stock - but you get the benefit of selling on consignment for a higher price!
Here's how it works:
1. We determine both a trade-in and market value for your guitar.
2. The trade-in value is deducted from your new purchase price.
3. We photograph, video and promote your guitar across all our channels at the market value.
4. When your guitar sells, we retain 20% of the sale price, and the difference between the trade-in price and the nett sale price after commission is forwarded to you!
5. You can take back your guitar at any time for the trade-in value, plus a small admin fee.
6. If your guitar isn't selling we will reduce the price towards the trade-in value.
Send us an email with photos and a brief description of your guitar if you would like to discuss.
If you would like to try one of our guitars, you can pay for it and we will ship it to you. When you receive it : take some time to see if it works for you. If not, and within 7 days, you can let us know and we will provide a fulI refund (less shipping) after an inspection for quality control.