How Our Guitar Trade-In Works!

How Our Guitar Trade-In Works!

Have you decided to sell or upgrade your old guitar? Well, you have many options. However, this is easier said than done. That is why many choose to take advantage of our guitar trade-in program. 

At Studio 1, we can trade in or sell your guitar by consignment. The choice is up to you. 

We accept any quality guitar in our trade-in program. Guitars must be in good condition. Our guitar trade-in program is hassle-free. You will not need to deal with the headache of finding a buyer or negotiating prices.

With our guitar trade-in program, you can easily upgrade your instrument. We have a unique collection of premium, rare, and vintage guitars. Here is all you need to know about our guitar trade-in program:

Why Is Guitar Trade-In a Good Idea?

A guitar trade-in can have significant benefits for you. However, you need to choose a reliable trade-in program. Otherwise, you could become a victim of scams. 

At Studio 1, we are New Zealand's premier destination for musicians seeking the finest selection of vintage and new guitars. You can trust our experts to evaluate your guitar fairly. 

We have developed a hybrid model to maximise the benefits of your guitar trade-in. For your old guitar, you will get a trade-in value. You can use it to upgrade to any of our quality guitars. 

In addition to all this, you will also benefit from selling on consignment for a higher price. There is no need to give your address or phone number to strangers. Our guitar trade-in program will save you all this headache. 

How Does Our Guitar Trade-In Program Work?

First, our experts will examine your guitar. Accordingly, they will determine your guitar's trade-in and market value. 

You can choose any of our premium new or vintage guitars for your upgrade. Your new guitar's price will reflect the trade-in value of your old one. 

To sell your old guitar, we will photograph, video, and promote it across all our channels. We will keep 20 per cent of the sale price when we sell it. You will receive an amount equal to the difference between the value of your trade-in and the remaining 80 per cent of the sale price. 

You can take it back if you change your mind before selling your guitar. We will only get the trade-in value plus a small admin fee. If your guitar does not sell, we will reduce its price toward its trade-in value. 

What Should You Do to Trade In Your Guitar With Us?

To take advantage of our guitar trade-in program, just send us an email. Attach some clear photos of the guitar you want to trade in. Also, write a brief description of the condition and specs of your guitar. 

Trade in your old guitar for a better one. Contact us today!